DSL Customer Upgrade Instructions:
Please complete the steps below immediately in order to avoid service interruptions.
We suggest you PRINT OUT these instructions to use as a reference during the upgrade process. This process should take approximately 5 minutes. If you experience difficulty along the way, please contact Technical Support at 1-888-292-3401.
1. Click here to login to the new Filtering Administration area. Login with your PRIMARY E-mail Username (you do not need to include @ltlink.com) and Password as depicted below. If you are not able to login, please contact technical support before proceeding.
2. Select the Download Plug-In option from the list.
3. Click the OK button acknowledging that you are going to download the Plugin.
4. Click the Plug-In Download button at the bottom of the screen.
When the prompt below appears, click the "Open" or "Run" option depending on your version of Windows.
6. If you see a warning similar to the one below,
7. Click the "Setup" option from the dialog.
8. Click the OK button confirming installation of the Plugin.
Open Internet Explorer.
Click "Tools" and then "Internet Options" from the top menu.
Click the "Connections" tab from the top.
12. Click the "LAN Settings" option from the bottom.
13. REMOVE the checkmark under the "Proxy Server" section.
Click OK after removing the checkmark.
14.Click OK again.
15. Click here to complete the E-Mail Upgrade instructions.
16. You are finished!